CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Rose Tyler - The Empty Child

Next up in my ever expanding wardrobe of Rose Tyler esque things....




Rose Tyler's outfit from The Empty Child...

- Union Jack shirt with white collar - Got it!
- Firetrap bomber jacket with hood - On its way!
- Dark jeans - Got it
- Baby blue Timberlands - On their way!
- Nine's Sonic Screwdriver - bc she knows how to use it. Giggety! ;)

Alright more updates as I get to them, but in the meantime, I *found* the Free People scarf she wears in Boomtown and another episode, so yay me! Sadly, my wallet hurts from purchasing it. -_-;

2 comments:

SegaGen

where did you get the union jack shirt?

Hayley

If you look up a union jack T-shirt on Ebay, it is actually fairly easy to find one that looks very similar to the one Rose wears in the episode. c:

Post a Comment