CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What I did on my summer vacation...or Tuesday evening.

So tonight I cut out all of the velvet pieces for Padme's battle outfit. I've taken a few photos of them pinned on Judy2.0

I'm not stitching them together yet...not until my cranberry satin comes in. Also I need to order hook and eye tape for the front closure. 

On with the pics!

Front, no flash - and apparently blurry.

Front, with flash

Front closeup. The fabrics aren't different colors but for some reason they look it here. Note the sleeves are pinned inside out - I just wanted to get an idea of how they'll look

Back view

I've decided I'm going to put some gores in to make the coat more swishy. Once the cranberry satin is I can line and sew this puppy together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment