CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

A much overdue update...

Sorry everyone! Life has been hectic - Cons, D&D, Getting Married, Sewing, etc... But here are a few of the things I've been working on lately:

The Joker - Arkham Asylum/City version (aka also kind of Animated Series-ish too)
I made the entire outfit save for the gloves and undershirt. That means the entire tuxedo, the bowtie, the vest, the flower pin, as well as dying the wig. All me. :)
BTW - Anyone wanting to do a pinstripe Joker suit - I totally have an awesome source on the purple pinstripe fabric (took 6 months to find!)

Also - I made the Harley Quinn corset as well as the gauntlets and wig. I also added the diamonds to the pants.

Renge Houshakouji - Ouran High School Host Club

I found the fabric for the main part of the dress at Sir's Fabrics for $1/yd - I bought 10 yards because I knew I was going to have to double up the fabric (It's hella thin!!!) as well as line the dress in muslin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment