CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Kaylee Prairie Harpy and ROSE TYLER STUFF!!

So here's one of the costumes I'm working on for Chattacon.


See how the sleeves are sewn into the princess seams? Yeah about that...

So here are some progress pics. All I have left to do is cut out and serge the back skirt pieces, add the sleeves and hem, attach the skirt and side panels, then I'm done!

Picturrrrrrrrrres!
Front - No Flash

Front - With Flash

Back

An idea of how I'm going to attach the sleeves along the princess seam.

I also need to get another pink doily that matches the flower so I can make the corners and make it rectangular.

Rose Tyler

So I showed off the boots from Boom Town and the Diesel jacket from "Aliens of London". Here's what else I've scored as of late...

Rock & Republic -Scorpion jeans in Addict Wash

These jeans are seen throughout Rose's tenure on Doctor Who. I'm super stoked I found a pair in my size!

Adidas 35th Anniversary Superstar II - New York

These are seen in The Christmas Invasion as well as The End of Time: Part 2. These are awesome!

I've also scored the Firetrap "Harrie" jacket in black from "The Empty Child". w00t!

Next up, I'll be starting my Disney Cinderella gown soon! ^_^





0 comments:

Post a Comment