CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Horrible about updating

So life has been hectic! I've done several more conventions, made several more costumes, and have been busy trying to find a job where my husband is stationed. Thus the lack of updates. I also have started a geekery website, so that's been taking up my time as well. Here are some pics to show what all has been going on as of late...

MTAC 2012 - Here we wore Ouran and My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic. I'm Applejack! ^_^





The weekend after was ConGlomeration 2012 in Louisville, KY. Here are some pics from that convention!

Lucy as Codex : She won in the Journeyman Class!

Dead Woody : His wife was Buzz

iCosplay as Arwen : She won Master Class!

My 99 cent Poncho Leia (From an unreleased Doll outfit)

My Princess Zelda from LoZ: Skyward Sword

Link and Zelda! <3

Zelda, Link (Dorian), and Ghirahim (Cy) - From TL;DR Cosplay!

Us again!

Smooching the Link! - We ended up taking Best in Show!

In May Dorian and I went around the Renaissance Festival here in Tennessee as Link and Zelda...
On a date in Skyloft? ;)

Best Link Ever! <3

Watching a Show

That was a LOT of fun!!!!! And it's a super comfy costume.

In May, TL;DR Cosplay participated and did a huge tour of comic book shops for Free Comic Book Day 2012... We went as Young Justice / Teen Titans and frankly, we look awesome! There was another cosplay group out and about that day dressed as Marvel characters, so it was fun to play up the DC / Marvel rivalry a bit.

TL;DR as Young Justice (we adopted Raven!) at Rick's Comic City - Donelson, TN




Myself as Black Canary



Most recently, Mary LouWho and I attended the Star Trek Convention here in Nashville in June. We went as Yeoman Rand and Nurse Chapel. Cy also went as Reboot!McCoy and my friend Rockann went as a Redshirt.

Nurse Chapel - Relaxing

This is why Kirk never sends us on away missions...

Best away team EVER!

What is it!? A Tribble!? I shall call him Spock

It's a tree! :D

TL;DR at ST Con

Tribble Love!

So I know this update was HUGE, but I think it's well worth it. My next blog will probably highlight my entire Rose Tyler collection, and how it has grown. ;D

In the meantime, feel free to visit my Geekery website, thegeekelite.us!


0 comments:

Post a Comment