CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Dragon*Con 2011 Costumes

So I posted this on my personal facebook, but I didn't for The Patchwork Pirate. I'll post it here for you now. Here they are, the costumes I plan on doing for Dragon*Con this year!

 Kaylee Frye - Shindig Dress / Fluffy Layer Cake Dress - Firefly "Shindig"

Padme Amidala - Battle outfit - The Phantom Menace

Padme Amidala - "Sleeveless" Outfit - Revenge of the Sith (If I have time)

Star Trek TOS Skant - Blue - Science Officer (Commander)

 Rose Tyler - Pink dress (Faceless Rose?) - Doctor Who "The Idiot's Lantern"

 Lisa Garland - Silent Hill (Maybe)

 Kaylee Frye - Green Teddybear Coveralls - Firefly "Serenity"

Dr. Jennifer Keller - Stargate Atlantis (Season 4)

Rose Tyler - Doctor Who "The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances"

Kaioh Michiru - Mugen School Uniform - Sailor Moon (Maybe)

Richard "Ringo" Langly - X-Files / The Lone Gunmen

3 comments:

SilverPixieFly

I so want to see you in your lovely cosplays! I will be at Dragon Con too. I am so glad there will be someone to represent Rose Tyler there.

Unknown

I plan on wearing the two outfits, and then *IF* I can get the prosthetic done I'll do Faceless Rose...which is something I've been wanting to do for a while! :D

emilyadi

I just googled Faceless Rose. Looks cool!

Post a Comment