CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hypericon 7 - June 17th - 19th - Costume List

---I have a rather large list for Hypericon this year...

- Lisa Garland - Silent Hill
- Kaylee Frye - Firefly (green teddy bear coveralls)
- Kaylee Frye - Firefly (fluffy layer cake dress!)
- Star Trek Skant Uniform - TOS Science Blue
- Greta - Chuck
- Kaioh Michiru - Mugen School Uniform
- Rose Tyler - Doctor Who - The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances

That's all I have so far, and frankly - That may be enough!

Here's a pic of my Lisa costume! (well, the dress and sweater) - BTW, it's IMPOSSIBLE to find a red cardigan and Goodwill or any other thrift place this time of year. So what did I do? I bought a cheap red sweater, split it up the middle, and made my own friggin cardigan! :)


Also here's an in progress picture of Michiru's uniform:


0 comments:

Post a Comment