CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Costuming Updates!

So, since Dragon*Con is 19 days away (HOLY SHIT WHAT!?), I'll post the updates on how my costumes for it are coming along.

Mustafar Padme - The buckle and broach are both done - well, sculpted anyway. I've bought the glaze and I have the enamel so that'll get sanded and painted this week. woot.

The bodice top is coming along... I've gotten the double stitching done on the seams and I've finished one of the arm holes. I'll work on lining the bodice front and the skirt and get that whipped together this week...

That means all I'd have left to do is make the collar and sleeves, embroider the left one, and make the belting for the buckle and broach.  Should be done this week. I hope.

The buckle. It is awesome.


Battle Padme - I'm almost done with the jacket. I have to sew the two gores into the back and then add the ribbon. Then that's done. I need to make the ribbed shirt but if I can't get that done in time for D*Con then I'll just wear a red knit top underneath and work on the shirt for GMX

Those are the only two I'm trying to get finished for D*Con... I have a whole lot more I'm making. I plan on making at least 2 for GMX as well as helping two other people with costumes for the same con in October. Wish me luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment