CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My Review of “Katie“ leather wide calf boots by Step Up Comfort®

Originally submitted at OneStopPlus

Rich leather boots with skid-resistant rubber soles in great colors for the season. The best fit & price in wide calf boots.

  • side zipper for easy on/off, elastic gores give with every step
  • cool tricot lining, no-slip rubber sole w...


Love the boots! Great fit!

By The Patchwork Pirate from Nashville, TN on 8/9/2011

 

5out of 5

Sizing: Feels true to size

Width: Feels true to width

Pros: Stable, Comfortable, Stylish

Best Uses: Cold Weather, Work, Date Night, Travel, Casual Wear

Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented

Was this a gift?: No

I love these boots! I bought them to use for a Star Wars costume for a convention. So far they're very comfortable and I'm so excited to find a pair of boots that actually fit in the calf! I want these in black to replace my other boots I use for another costume. I'm hoping the comfort will last all day since I'll have to wear them all day at Dragon*Con next month.

(legalese)

0 comments:

Post a Comment