CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Mad Rush for Dragon*Con 2011!!!

So Battle Padme is coming along nicely, as is Mustafar Padme. Thank goodness! I've gotten a wig that I was planning on using for both Padme outfits, but it looks like it may only work for Mustafar. Sadness. It's a really nice wig, too. :\ Ah well. Okay, so I'm going to have to re-evaluate which costumes I'm taking to Dragon... I'll take any and all suggestions!

- Battle Padme - Episode I
- Mustafar Padme - Episode III
- Kaywinnit Lee Frye - Firefly Episode 4 "Shindig" - Oh yes, the fluffy!
- Kaylee Frye - Firefly Episode 1 "Serenity"
- Rose Tyler - Doctor Who "The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances"
- Dr. Jennifer Keller - Stargate Atlantis
- Richard "Ringo" Langly - The X-Files / The Lone Gunmen

Those are the definites...I can't decide if I want to do any more... but here are the maybes:

- Lisa Garland - Silent Hill
- Rose Tyler - Doctor Who "Bad Wolf"
- Star Trek TOS Skant

2 comments:

SilverPixieFly

I really hope I see you in at least one of your costumes at Dragon Con.

Unknown

No worries! Oh and I'll be distinguishable in my Kaylee dress from the others because *I* will have a OOAK Kaylee shindig doll! :D

Post a Comment