CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Examples of the recently completed... Rose Tyler

So this was a really quick costume I decided to put together for GMX 2010 - Rose Tyler from Doctor Who! It is being named second most comfortable costume ever...although quickly going up to first because I don't have to take it all off in certain situations like the coveralls...can we say not bathroom friendly?

So I'm not sure about most of these pics, but I'll try to credit them! If it's you then tell me!



 What a fantastic looking Who Crew! - GMX 2010
Photo by Ray Wendy Pictures

 Rose and Nine - GMX 2010
Photo by Steven Greenwood

Yeah yeah not in this one...but look at all those Doctors!

So this costume was mostly based on Rose's outfit in "Boom Town" with Nine. I wore this both Friday night and Saturday...and then again later Saturday night after the masquerade!

Costume consists of:
- Levi's denim jacket (my mom's from the 70's! w00t!)
- Plaid button down shirt (OP - Walmart of all places) - Friday night
- Grey fingerless gloves - instead of red... it's an old pair of long gloves I had that I cut the fingers off of
- Khaki skirt - instead of denim - Another Walmart find (clearance - 3 bucks) that I ended up cutting about 5" off of the bottom - Friday night
- Black tights - Friday night
- Black lace up boots
- Crazy blue/green/purple scarf that I already had... I want a rainbow one like Rose's lol!
- Teal and white tank tops - Saturday
- Levi's jeans - Saturday
So basically this was a throw together costume for Saturday because I was hella tired due to lack of sleep and was ready to change! Plus I had a wardrobe malfunction with my Star Trek costume's hose (big hole...destroyed lol) and didn't feel like being cold all day with no stockings. :D

I *love* this outfit and can't wait to put it on again! And thanks to Allan for being an awesome Nine with me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment