CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Rose Tyler - Doctor Who Episode, The Idiot's Lantern

So I've been digging this outfit for a while, and darn it! I need a sewing project!


I want that scooter. Now.


I was going to dye an old prom dress I had (and cut a foot or two off of it), but yeah...I'm not a size 4 anymore so that was a no-go. Good think I checked first! ;D

I also cannot find any vintage dress online that could do the trick...Soooooooo I'm going to just make it! It looks simple enough...especially if I wear a corset underneath...no boning then. Let's see...

Ooh! It looks like I was able to find the perfect pattern for the dress! Simplicity 3878:

I'm bidding on a grey bomber jacket on ebay, too. Sadly cannot get the Topshop one, but I did get some spiffy round glasses on etsy...




Soooooo hopefully I can get this pulled together this weekend (yay sewing!) and have it ready by the 21st. :D





1 comments:

BakaRinoa

Awww! Could you post the link of the sunglasses? I can't find a similar pair! T_T

Post a Comment