CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Out with the old, in with the new...

I'm in the process of clearing out my garb closet... I have to make room for new things/adventures in costuming, right?

So I've decided to sell one of my beloved Silver Squirrel skirts. It's the dark purple overdye... Fantastic!


Well, I have to make room! I have the Sapphire overdye (of course!) and now an "Absinthe Makes the Heart Grown Fonder" green overdye... so one has to go. The purple is too big for me (Size L), so it seemed the most logical. Here's hoping I get a buyer soon! I have a few nibbles so far...

I may use the $$ from this to get my Stargate Atlantis uniform. ^_^;

CORRECTION! I have just SOLD my skirt! YES!!! Thanks Selena! I'll get it to the PO tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment